Once you have an idea, you need to figure out how you will find your answers. Plan testing that will answer your questions, conduct the testing in a safe and ethical way, and record your results!
- Is your idea safe and ethical?
- How will you control the variables?
- What materials will you use?
- Is your testing plan supported by your background research?
- What is your experiment or design process?
- How will you design and test your solution or prototype?
- How will you collect your data?
- How many samples will you need to test?